Friday 14 May 2010

More logo development...

Below: After design my new logo I have updated my portfolio and changed the layout of information adding my new logo into this. I am really pleased with this, it just makes my portfolio more personal and individual to me now.


Placing logo onto business card, I thought that with my logo i would maybe have to add some information to the bottom of the card for instance 'fresh design' or 'hkfreshdesign' just so that it is emphasising my identity and website.
Below: Two different experiments, playing around with logo eliminating elements to see if it is still legible and maybe if it would then look more unique to me. I am pleased with the first experiement but I still think I am going to keep my original design and keep it simple.

Below: Different compositions and variations of how i could have my business card, I quite like the involvement of adding another circle to the logo.

Below: Experimenting with identity and logo design. Changing kerning, leading and transparency of the type.




No comments:

Post a Comment