Friday 30 April 2010

Portfolio development...

This is how my portfolio started of like:

I kept it quite simple keeping all type and layout consistent and centered. I booked a tutorial with Joe and asked him for advice on how he thought it was looking. Overall he thought it was good although he thought there were a few adjustments to be made in as such the type layout, he mentioned the fact that the type maybe needed to be be left aligned and that I needed to make sure the heirarchy was read properly and in the right order, as it stands now I need to make my name stand out more maybe by making it slightly bigger.


I think this layout is a lot more professional, it is also clearer and more consistent in regards to the type and information i have displayed. The type is 10 pt where as I have made my name 14pt and bold to attract attention to that first.

There is going to be a consistent pattern in presenting my briefs also, for instance for Hugo I am going to have a large scale image of an important aspect of the brief on the left hand side and then on the right I will have all the work photographed together or in context.

No comments:

Post a Comment