Monday 26 April 2010

Sweet Bags...

I had a thought that i could use the idea that i was focusing on for my Love Your Body Campaign.
I could send a cookie and maybe have type saying 'taste a fresh creative designer', I could maybe even add a tea bad into the cookie so that the person who recieves it can have a cup of tea and a cookie.
This then could be placed into my little sweet bags and sent away to companies.
I had a thought that i could use the idea that i was focusing on for my Love Your Body Campaign.


I thought about what I could send my self promotion in and I decided to order pink and white sweet bags! The reason for this being that it reflects me as a designer, the fact that the little promotion material inside will be saying 'taste a fresh creative designer'.

Below: postcard size flyer, front design.

Below:design on the reverse
[Picture+16.png]

No comments:

Post a Comment